Race AMIEE at Orangetheory Stadium (Super Rugby Finals) Terms and Conditions
1. The Race AMIEE at Christchurch Stadium (“Promotion”) is conducted by AMI, a business division of IAG New Zealand Limited (“AMI”), NZI Centre, 1 Fanshawe Street, Auckland 1010.
2. By participating in this Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
3. The Promotion commences at 6pm on Wednesday 26th June 2019 and ends at 12pm on Thursday 27th June 2019 (“Promotion Period”).
4. The Promotion is open to residents of New Zealand who are 18 years of age or over as at Wednesday 26th June 2019. Employees of IAG New Zealand Limited and their immediate families are ineligible to participate in the Promotion.
Entry Team & eligibility
5. One (1) team (consisting of three individual members) will be randomly drawn from entries submitted to https://crusaders.co.nz/tickets/competitions (“Entry Team”).
6. To attempt to win the Prize, the Entry Team must race a digital version of AMIEE in relay format along 2 x 60m widths and 1 x 120m length of the rugby field (3 legs of the race). Each Entry Team member must run one leg of the race then pass a rugby ball at the end of their leg to another Entry Team member. If the individual Entry Team member beats the digital version of AMIEE to the end of their leg of the race, they will be deemed to have won their leg of the race.
7. The Prize is one (1) x $500 AMI Gift Pack (“Prize”). There are three (3) Prizes available to be won. For each of the three legs of the race that an Entry Team member is deemed to have won, the Entry Team will receive one (1) Prize.
8. Terms and conditions apply to the Prizes, please see here.
9. If the Entry Team win a Prize(s), they will receive their Prize(s) at stadium immediately after the race. The Prizes are the sole responsibility of the winners. Prizes are not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
10. AMI will not be required to provide any person with a Prize where, in AMI’s sole discretion:
i. that person is not (or is no longer) eligible; or
ii. AMI is unable to contact the person to arrange Prize collection after using reasonable endeavors.
11. AMI reserves the right to discontinue, extend or amend this Promotion, including to re-schedule the race, at any time without notice to any person, for any reason.
12. AMI’s decision on any matter regarding this Promotion will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. AMI and its related bodies corporate will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered or sustained (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with the Promotion or any Prize. AMI will not be responsible for any lost or stolen Prize.
14. AMI takes no responsibility for any misdirected, lost, incomplete, damaged, corrupted, incorrectly submitted or late entries, or any human error, technical malfunctions, lost or delayed data transmission, computer or network failure, or any other interruption that may affect the conduct of this Promotion.
15. AMI may use and disclose entrants’ personal information to AMI’s agents or contractors for the purposes of conducting this Promotion and for marketing and promotional purposes. Entrants have the right to access and correct their personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993 by contacting AMI in writing at 1 Fanshawe Street, Auckland or by calling 0800 100 200.
16. Entrants agree that if they win the Prize then AMI is entitled to use their name, contact details and photographs for AMI external and internal marketing, promotion, communication and publicity purposes in connection with the Promotion.