When visiting this Internet site, the BNZ Crusaders server logs the following user information that is provided by the user's browser for statistical purposes only:
- The type of browser and operating system that the user is using.
- The user's top level domain name (for example .com, .net, .gov, etc.).
- The address of the referring site (for example, the previous site the user visited).
- The user's server's IP address (a number that is unique to the machine through which the user is connected to the Internet: usually one of the user's service provider's machines).
In addition, the BNZ Crusaders server logs the following information:
- The date and time of the user's visit.
- The address of the pages accessed and the documents downloaded.
The above information is used only for statistical analysis and systems administration purposes. No attempt will be made to identify users or their browsing activities, except in the unlikely event of an investigation where a law enforcement agency may exercise a warrant.
The types of Personal Information the BNZ Crusaders may collect depends on the purposes for which such information is collected but may include (without limitation):
- your name, gender, date or birth, occupation, residential address, email address, telephone number and other contact details;
- memberships, subscriptions and attendance history at BNZ Crusaders matches (whether you have used your membership to purchase tickets, or as a casual ticket purchaser);
- purchasing preferences and financial details which we collect when you buy tickets, purchase merchandise and/or as part of competitions and promotions.
Where it is reasonable and practicable to do so, the BNZ Crusaders will collect this Personal Information directly from you (without limitation):
- when you submit an online enquiry through this website
- when you contact us via email@example.com
- when you order merchandise through our online store located at http://shop.crusaders.co.nz
- when you purchase a membership through our Ticketing team, or Ticket Rocket/Ticket Direct
- enter our promotional activities and competitions, as well as affiliated third party activities and competitions.
In addition to collecting Personal Information directly from you, we may also collect Personal Information from:
- NZ Rugby and selected third parties (for instance, Ticket Rocket/Ticket Direct).
Use of Personal Information Collection
The BNZ Crusaders collects, uses, discloses or holds Personal Information that is reasonably necessary for the BNZ Crusaders to perform one or more functions or activities including (without limitation):
- organisation, conduct and promotion of matches involving the BNZ Crusaders (for instance, providing you information about upcoming ticket offers and deals for the next home matches);
- promotion and sale of BNZ Crusaders merchandise;
- direct marketing of BNZ Crusaders products or services including related products and service from BNZ Crusaders' partners; and
- serving advertising that is suited to your demographics
We use, disclose or hold your Personal Information for the primary purpose for which it was collected, a related secondary purpose, or as otherwise required in accordance with applicable privacy laws (for instance, we may be required to disclose your Personal Information to a law enforcement agency).
A cookie will be stored on a user's computer when our web-site is accessed. This Cookie is used to synchronize interactions between the user's web browser and our web site. The cookie doe not monitor the number of times or when a user or customer visits our site, nor is it used to gather any user information. Internet browsers usually have a facility that allows a user to accept or decline a cookie (refer to the software provider's reference material for more information).
Please note that, while all attempts are made to secure information transmitted to this site, there is a possibility that information (such as personal details, credit card numbers or other similar information) submitted could be observed by a third party while in transit.
The BNZ Crusaders will remove personal information from its systems when it is no longer required (except in the case of archiving).
Adwords & Remarketing
If you have any questions about the Privacy Statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this site please contact us.